By working with researchers at all stages of their careers, a programme of training and development is being established that serves the needs of our research community. Training modules are developed with researchers that are underpinned by Good Clinical Practice and other applicable regulations, guidance and local policies.
Our aims are to
- Deliver education and development programmes responsive to researchers needs
- Cultivate a knowledgeable and skilled research community
- Provide a supportive culture for researchers
- Enable the conduct of good quality research studies
- Ensure that the Trust values are integral to research delivery