Wednesday 4 October
The Centre for Clinical and Care Research (CCR) supports new and developing clinicians who are interested in research. The CCR Thinking Hubs are an informal opportunity to meet with the CCR team to discuss any ideas or questions you have about research. They take place on the first Wednesday of every other month, noon-1pm.
What can I discuss during the CCR Thinking Hubs?
- What is research and how to get started
- Ideas you have about a research topic
- Research grants you wish to apply for, and find out about other opportunities for research funding and support
- Writing an abstract or research poster
- Preparing for presentations or funding interviews
- Responding to unsuccessful grant applications/publications
- Progressing your research career
You don’t need to book a place or attend the full session. The meetings will be virtual and accessed via MS Teams.
Please copy the link into your browser: shorturl.at/ajGZ2