Advanced Practice Physiotherapist Rebecca Chadwick’s route to research
- Began MSc studies in January 2017.
- Covid experience was a driver for re-visiting all our of evidence base and practice.
- Did GCP training in November 2021 in preparation for assisting the intensive care unit (ICU) with studies.
- Completed research methods module as part of MSc in summer 2022.
- Became part of the team assisting ICU in the MARCH and the iRehab studies.
- Completed my MSc dissertation and presented a poster of my abstract at the Physiotherapy Research Conference .
- My aim is to inspire all my team to critically appraise evidence papers, lead journal clubs, produce posters and join in research.