MB ChB: University of Vita-Salute San Raffaele Milan, Italy, 2007
CCT (Renal med): University of Vita-Salute San Raffaele Milan, Italy 2013
- Consultant Renal Physician, Salford Royal Hospital, Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust: April 2014 – present
- Honorary Lecturer in Cardiovascular Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, University of Manchester: January 2019 – present
- Divisional Mortality Lead (Tertiary Medicine): January 2017 – present
- Patient Safety Committee Member (UKKA): June 2019 – present
- Locum Consultant Renal Physician, Ospedale San Raffaele, Milan (Italy): 01/04/2013 – 31/07/2014)
- Locum Consultant Renal Physician, Ospedale Civile, Sondrio (Italy): 01/08/2013 – 09/03/2014
- Locum Consultant Renal Physician, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust: 04/04/2014 – 09/08/2015
- Dysproteinaemic renal diseases
- Monoclonal gammopathy of renal significance (MGRS)
Current research grants:
- PROTECT-V Trial, Principal Investigator, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, (August 2021 – ongoing)
Publications (last 5 years):
Storrar J, Gill-Taylor T, Chinnadurai R, Chrysochou C, Poulikakos D, Rainone F, Ritchie J, Lamerton E, Kalra PA, Sinha S. A low rate of end-stage kidney disease in membranous nephropathy: A single centre study over 2 decades. PLoS One 2022 Oct 13;17(10):e0276053.
Lodge MDS, Abeygunaratne T, Alderson H, Ali I, Brown N, Chrysochou C, Donne R, Erekosima I, Evans P, Flanagan E, Gray S, Green D, Hegarty J, Hyde A, Kalra PA, Lamerton E, Lewis D, Middleton R, New D, Nipah R, O’Donoghue D, O’Riordan E, Poulikakos D, Rainone F, Raman M, Ritchie J, Sinha S, Wood G, Tollitt J. Safely reducing haemodialysis frequency during the COVID-19 pandemic. BMC Nephrol. 2020 Dec 7;21(1):532.