Salford R+D has five finalists in the Greater Manchester Clinical Research Awards 2015.
The awards are now into their third year and provide an opportunity to recognise the skill and hard work that goes into research in the region. The shortlisted people and teams will be invited to the awards ceremony in Manchester on 4 November. They are:
- Research impact: Citizen Scientist
- Research impact: Help BEAT Diabetes
- Outstanding contribution: Kate Clayton, Senior Emergency Medicine Research Nurse
- Clinical studies/research practitioner of the year: Sarah Rushton, Neurology Research Assistant
- Research nurse of the year: Anne Keen, Barnes Clinical Research Facility Team Manager
Best of luck to all those chosen for the final – you can see the full shortlist on the NIHR Clinical Research Network Greater Manchester website.